22.214.171.124 6.18 (Free WARP) for Android
- Version 6.18
- Requirements Android 5.0
- Developer Cloudflare Inc
- Genre Tools
- Google Play
- Votes: 55
- Comments: 0
✌️✌️126.96.36.199 w/ WARP – the free app that makes your Internet more private – ✌️✌️
188.8.131.52 w/ WARP makes your Internet more private and safer. No one should be able to snoop 🔍 on what you do on the Internet. We’ve created 184.108.40.206 so that you can connect to the Internet securely anytime, anywhere.
A better way to connect 🔑
220.127.116.11 with WARP replaces the connection between your phone and the Internet with a modern, optimized, protocol.
Greater privacy 🔒
18.104.22.168 with WARP prevents anyone from snooping on you by encrypting more of the traffic leaving your phone. We believe privacy is a right. We won't sell your data.
Better security 🛑
22.214.171.124 with WARP protects your phone from security threats like malware, phishing, crypto mining and other security threats. Enable 126.96.36.199 for Families option from the DNS settings inside the app.
Easy to use ✌️
One-touch setup to make your Internet more safe and private. Install it today, get a more private Internet, it’s that simple.
The only way to get WARP+ 🚀
We test thousands of paths over the Internet every second to find which have the best performance. Skip right past Internet traffic jams using the same technology that we use to make thousands of websites 30% faster (on average).
Subscription Information for WARP+
• 188.8.131.52 with WARP is free, but WARP+ is a paid feature which can be enabled at any time.
• Subscribe on a monthly basis to receive unlimited WARP+ data for the duration of the subscription.
• Your subscription will automatically renew for the same package length at the same price until you cancel in settings in the Google Play Store at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period and/or WARP+ data transfer credits, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
* Added support for ChromeOS version in Device Posture Rules. ZeroTrust admins that rely on OS Version from ChromeOS devices will need to switch to the new ChromeOS OS version posture check with this release.
* Connectivity and stability improvements.
No CommentsComment on