The Weather Channel 10.59.0 (Premium)
- Version 10.59.0
- Requirements Android -
- Developer The Weather Channel
- Genre Weather
- Google Play
- Votes: 23
- Comments: 0
The Weather Channel is the World's Most Accurate Forecaster**. Prepare for the severe weather ahead. Our storm alerts and severe weather warnings can help prepare you for storms, hurricanes, and wildfires. Live radar updates, hourly rain tracker, storm radar news, and local weather forecast on the go.
Live Doppler radar maps, severe weather widgets, and accurate weather updates can warn you ahead of time of heavy rain, heat waves, or an incoming flood. Receive your forecast updates and rest assured with our weather warnings. Extreme weather is increasing across the nation – our severe weather alerts have you covered. Local weather reports can prepare you for what’s ahead: storm season, hurricane season, and more.
Stay informed with our daily forecast tracking page that shows you live precipitation by the hour. Plan up to 15 days in advance with forecasts from the world’s most accurate weather forecaster, so you can plan ahead with confidence**. Our storm radar widget will alert you to changes and can provide local radar updates on your home screen. Be alerted when a storm is coming so you can know the latest forecast. Weather maps enabled with GPS, live radar readings, storm radar alerts, and weather warnings help you face whatever the clouds may bring.
The Weather Channel Features:
Weather Tracker & Storm Radar:
– Hourly rainfall tracker
– 6-hour future radar
– Hurricane tracker & storm tracker keep you informed
– Local radar: Plan outdoor activities with ease
– ‘Feels Like’ feature lets you plan what to wear before stepping out of the house
– Forecast updates hourly & daily; plan ahead with confidence
Severe Weather Widget:
– Radar feature & hurricane tracker lets you follow weather patterns
– Storm radar makes tracking storms throughout rain & hurricane season easy
– Local radar updates, severe weather alerts in your area, & forecast readings for the next three hours – all on your home screen
– Widget & features are compatible with dark mode: – turn your Android device to dark mode for a great viewing experience
– Forecasts include detailed information on sunset times, allergies, & pollen forecasts
– Keep informed with the latest weather news
– Live alerts for additional coverage on severe weather events & hurricanes.
Upgrade to The Weather Channel Premium for our most comprehensive, dynamic, and precise weather experience. Get exclusive access to:
– Ad-free weather
– 15-minute forecast details
– Advanced radar
– & more!
Privacy & Feedback
– If you have any questions or suggestions, please get in touch at [email protected]
**The Weather Channel is the World's Most Accurate Forecaster. ForecastWatch, Global and Regional Weather Forecast Accuracy Overview, 2017-2020, https://www.forecastwatch.com/AccuracyOverview2017-2020, commissioned by IBM. The Weather Channel’s global percent of top rankings averaged over all forecast lead days (1-9) during 2020 was at least 3.5 times higher than any other weather provider studied. Derived by IBM using data from the study.
*The World's Leading Weather Provider: According to Comscore, The Weather Company, parent of The Weather Channel, is the largest provider of weather forecasts worldwide based on total monthly unique visitors in 2020. Comscore Media Metrix®, Worldwide Rollup Media Trend, News/Information – Weather category incl. [P] Weather Company, The and [M] Weather Channel, The, Jan-Dec. 2020 avg.
App Annie: The Weather Channel app combined had over 55 million monthly active users worldwide each month from January through December 2020, over 4M total 5 star ratings from 9/2016 to present and was downloaded 255 million times worldwide from 2012 through 2020.
The Weather Channel® is a registered trademark of TWC Product and Technology, LLC, an IBM Company.
- NEW Widgets: Discover all your local weather info directly on your homescreen, with a 3-hour forecast, live radar, and daily temperatures in your area.
We value your feedback! Email us at [email protected] with any questions or suggestions.
Screen reader support enabled.
No CommentsComment on